CLICK HERE for links to everything!

About 3 years ago when I was researching the Mudi breed, I came across the name Mookie and fell in love with it!  And...  it flowed...  "Mookie the Mudi" !  And then came the phrase "The Adventures of Mookie the Mudi"!  And the shortened version probably for training is Mook.  And referring to him I've heard myself say The Mookster, Mr. Mook, or SUPER MOOKER!       

I discovered several definitions but choose this one:  

"Something or someone who is kooky, cool, intelligent, funny, alternative, stylish, irreverent, inspired and adventurous"!          

So that's it!  This blog is for me to keep track of his life, training and fun stuff we do!  And it's available for anyone else who is interested! 

Click here to find out what is a Mudi anyway? 

Click the following links for categories of current and upcoming posts
SPORTS and other STUFF (In alphabetical order) Click the link for more on each one!
Who knows what direction we'll go but there are numerous sports to explore so many are listed! 
Click to explore the ones in bold print that have more info!  This is definitely a work in progress.