2022.5.15 What he's learned so far! (first 4 days!)

 4 days and this is where we are... (from Mookie's perspective)

  • Lunging on mom from the back and hanging on her leg doesn't work out well and she stops and takes me off.
  • Jumping on mom and guests just gets me gently pushed off so I put my butt on the ground instead.
  • Howling or barking in the crate doesn't get me out of it.
  • Wearing a harness and GPS tracker isn't all that bad after you get used to it.
  • Sleeping in to 6am is fine!
  • I can never get to Jake so I might as well not try to crash through the soft crate he's in.
  • Mom likes to toss things so I bring them back, even sticks I find in the yard.
  • The food here is amazing especially the mackerel!
  • Running all out in the wet grass in the morning feels really good. 
  • Trucks, traffic noise or the vet, is no problem.
  • Puppuccinos... I want more!
  • It's not the end of the world to walk into a crate on my own.
  • Sometimes mom throws food in the mat I rest on..  she calls it a snuffle mat.  I thought it was  a snuggle mat!
  • Mom says I'm affectionate...  I wonder what that means...
  • People come to visit and I think they are coming to see me!
  • I got my own crate in the van...  mom said it's super safe and too big but that I'll grow into it! 
  • PEACHES yum!!  Almost as good as mackerel, yogurt, venison and peanut butter! 
  • Vacuum cleaner...  no problem.  (I was in a truck and airplane, remember!)  Ditto lawn mower!
  • Friends are FUN especially if they have large yards to run in.
  • When I bring mom's clothes to her, she treats me!

And this is what I look like at the end of this awesome week!